Sabtu, 20 November 2010

If It be Farewell

0ur friendship was started not long, but not fast too
Almost my days was spent together with her
i know her so fairly much, but I don’t know doesn’t her know about me so well?
If I tell you all about us it’s not enough, cause too much story about us
I just tell you above our activities were we spent together
Usually, we go to school together sometimes we go to home together too
Once in a while, I made bread for her to breakfast and she made it too to me:D

On week end sometimes we go to somewhere Yeah just it but no one like us I like her when she try to share all about her feelings, her problems, and her stories she so sensitive and too honest about what she feel I almost giveup to make her survive Too much manner I do to make her stop crying But it’s just nothing result.

But until now, I always try for her:D what ever ways I will try

To my beloved bestever friend, so glad I had to know you Never imagine I found friend like you


thanks for everything you gave, for your attention, your time, and actually your kindess So sorry for the tears I made you cry, sorry for made you disappointed, so sorry I can’t be friend like you want If someday, I leave you, it not mean I refuse my promise, but trust me I remember that “never leave each other, cause we need each other” But someday, we’ll have ourself a way to be a good person, to get our dream If someday, we not near again like this, believe really really missed that Take care, to my beloved bestfriend

It’s you,Ndo:D


1 komentar: